This Privacy statement describes MASPS, Dabkheri 's collection,
usage, and disclosure of the information that, you provide voluntarily to
your usage of our website, mobile application, desktop application,
filling up the visit confirmation
forms provided by our marketing team while visiting your institution
A) What information do we collect and how do we use it?
- We will collect Personal Data that you voluntarily provide to us, e.g when you register yourself on our website OR fill up the visit confirmation forms provided by our marketing team while visiting your institution.
- We may also collect Personal Data when You sign up or subscribe for marketing emails, events etc. Personal Data may contain Your name, email, contact information, as well as job titles, or other information you provide.
- Billing and transactional information in relation to your usage of the our Website, Mobile Applications, Subscription to our ERP system, Training & Workshops and other services
- Log Data: You whenever you use our mobile app/service, in a case of an error in the mobile app/service, we collect data and information (through third-party products) on your phone/tablet/desktop/laptop etc called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our mobile app/service, the time and date of your use of the mobile app/service, and other statistics.
- Information regarding your usage of our website, desktop application and mobile application, such as the operating system version, hardware model, device type, Your IP Address, web-browser software, Internet Protocol (IP) address/device identifier, Statistics & information on Your usage of the Site and Service & geographic location through cookies, pixel tags or other similar technologies.
We may also obtain information about You through other/third party sources
permitted by applicable law, such as
*Social media platforms
*Re-seller, channel & marketing partners
B) Information we DON'T collect from you or ask for OR store your
- Debit or Credit card number
- OPTs for banking transactions
- Any information related to your bank account
C) Sharing your information
MASPS, Dabkheri may share your personal information with third parties
- Service providers OR Vendors providing assistance for billing, payment processing in relation to the usage of wesite or Service. MASPS, Dabkheri does not control over, how service provider OR Vendor may use your personal information and service provider OR Vendor is solely responsible for managing the usage of personal information collected in under circumstances.
- For legitimate business objective and Law Compliance
MASPS, Dabkheri may share your personal information,
believes that its disclosure is required
- by applicable laws, rules and regulations
- to perform the legitimate business purposes
- to maintain & protect the integrity of the website OR business OR Service
- to protect our legal rights.
- The determination of the legitimate purposes and reasons are determined byMASPS, Dabkheri only.
- MASPS, Dabkheri may share your personal information with third parties as follows:
D) Security & confidentiality of information
MASPS, Dabkheri has impelled appropriate organizational and technical
measures to protect the security & confidentiality of information.
However, no organizational or technical measures are 100% secure so,
you should take care when submitting information online and do the needful
to protect yourself while be online working.
Furthermore, user is entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under his/her account/action. User agrees to notify the MASPS, Dabkheri immediately regarding any unauthorized usage of his/her information or other breach of security. In no event the School SAR shall be liable for any loss that user may incur as a result of any misuse of his/her information, either with or without user's knowledge. However, user shall be held liable for losses incurred by the School SAR or another party due to someone else using user's account/information.
- MASPS, Dabkheri has impelled appropriate organizational and technical measures to protect the security & confidentiality of information. However, no organizational or technical measures are 100% secure so, you should take care when submitting information online and do the needful to protect yourself while be online working.
E) Amendment in Privacy statement
- MASPS, Dabkheri shall have the right at any time to change amend, adjust or modify the terms and conditions applicable to this Privacy Statement, from time to time. You are requested to view this page from time-to-time to have knowledge regarding the modifications and updates made to this Privacy Statement.
F) User consent
G) No Overheads
- MASPS, Dabkheri expressly disclaims any responsibility including but not limited to payment, payment facilitation for SMS purchase, online transactions, delivery, non-delivery, delayed delivery, credit lapse, balance check for/of SMS or what so ever for/on user's part. You hereby agree and shall be governed by the rules and regulations of TRAI, BSNL, MTNL, mobile operators or what so ever related directly or indirectly to SMS facility. User hereby agrees that SMS facility provided in the APPLICATION/SOFTWARE shall not be used by him/her for marketing/promotional purpose what so ever.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by MASPS, Dabkheri and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arise out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of MASPS, Dabkheri. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, MASPS, Dabkheri takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.